For the month of August 2010, Amazon’s Select Magazine subscriptions will be promoted as 2-years for the price of 1. It’s a great chance to lock in a low subscription price for 2 years, in addition, some magazines are even eligible for free Super Saver Shipping. With bestsellers like Esquire, Redbook, Popular Science, Marie Claire and more, there’s sure to be a magazine for every reader.
Below is the list of 41 magazines for Amazon’s Select – 2 yerrs subscription for the price of 1:
- Popular Science (2-year) – 24 issues / 24 months
- Marie Claire (2-year) – 24 issues / 24 months
- Esquire (2-year) – 24 issues / 24 months
- Redbook (2-year) – 24 issues / 24 months
- Harper’s Bazaar (2-year) – 22 issues / 22 months
- SmartMoney (2-year) – 24 issues / 24 months
- Seventeen (2-year) – 20 issues / 20 months
- Maximum PC (2-year) – 24 issues / 24 months
- Backpacker (2-year) – 18 issues / 24 months
- Veranda (2-year) – 16 issues / 24 months
- Inc. (2-year) – 20 issues / 24 months
- Fast Company (2-year) – 20 issues / 24 months
- MacLife (2-year) – 24 issues / 24 months
- Town & Country (2-year) – 24 issues / 24 months
- Field & Stream (2-year) – 24 issues / 24 months
- Official Xbox Magazine (2-year) – 24 issues / 24 months
- Outdoor Life (2-year) – 24 issues / 24 months
- American Photo (2-year) – 12 issues / 24 months
- Forbes (2-year) – 52 issues / 24 months
- Hobby Farm Home [2-year] – 12 issues / 24 months
- PC Gamer (2-year) – 24 issues / 24 months
- Hobby Farms (2-year) – 12 issues / 24 months
- Nintendo Power [2-year] – 24 issues / 24 months
- PlayStation: The Official Magazine (2-year) – 24 issues / 24 months
- Science Illustrated (2-year) – 12 issues / 24 months
The world economy is ever changing, and there are some influential indices that we need to monitor everyday. I have found some great websites that provide the major indices in the world for me to understand the daily world economy better.
You may find some key information below in Yahoo Finance:
- View by Americas, Asia/Pacific, Europe and Africa/Middle East
- Review last trade, change, components, chart and more
- Relevant headlines for attention
If you like a very straight forward, clean and clear listing, Yahoo Finance is the best choice. In addition, it provides us news & opinion and more.
World Market Index
If you like to do more research about world market indices, this site provides historical data by daily, very handy. The historical data is available from year 2007. Also, you may like to find out the interest rates, world GDP (gross domestic product) and market return. I find it very easy to understand to view the key information such as:
- View index change by 1 day, 1 week, 1 month and YTD (year to date)
- View market by Asian, European and American.
- Also available special sector indices, commodity, currency exchange rates and MCSI Index.
Pearson Education is an international PreK-20 educational publishing company of textbooks and other educational material, such as multimedia learning tools. It was created in 1998 when Pearson purchased the education division of Simon & Schuster and merged it with its own education division, Addison–Wesley Longman.
Pearson Education has a number of publishing imprints, inclusive of those big names in Information Technology: Addison-Wesley Press, Adobe Presss, Cisco Press, Financial Times, FT Press, Heinemann, IBM Press, InformIT, Macromedia Press, MySQL Press, Peachpit, Pearson Longman, Prentice Hall etc.
The best offer and best buy available for the month of May 2010 in conjunction with the celebration of Mother’s Day, are listed here. Let’s take a look below:
Help save our wild life!
It has been the history of life on this planet for some species to live, while others have died out. It happens to plants as well as to animals, because their habitats are altered by the presence of mankind. During the Pleistocene period, it is believed that around thirty per cent of the large mammals in Africa and seventy percent of North American mammals were killed by the hunters of that time. The latest estimates of damage: up to sixty-two species of mammals are gone, and at least fifty-three, perhaps ninety-four bird species have vanished.
Many factors contribute to wildlife extinction, but by far the most damage comes from mankind’s clearing of the habitats of species in order to grow crops. When plants used by animals as food becomes scarce, so go the animals. One such disaster was the Large Copper butterfly. Collectors were over zealous for specimens and caused the extinction of this butterfly in the 1840′s.
Social networking makes information at hand, and so Twitter.com, just to name a few active tweets for wild life enthusiastic to follow:
This season in 2010 — Valentine’s Day will be a very romantic and touching celebration, because there is always a special place of you in his or her heart. In addition, special gift is a must to show your love and sincerity to him or her.
Let’s see if these gift ideas could be a great catalyst and bring out the best from the bottom of your heart to him or her.